top of page

What to study and where?

Ka ako i te aha, ka ako hea?

Universities offer a wide range of subjects to study at undergraduate level. The main undergraduate qualification is called a bachelor’s degree and the subject you choose to specialise in is called your major.

Our What to study and where? [PDF] guide provides a list of degrees and majors offered at each of New Zealand’s eight universities to help you decide what to do and where to go.

bottom of page